Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 10 - Unexplained Memories




Each week there are prompts which require answering. 




Me with my baby brother

Week 10 - Unexplained Memories



I found this blog post quite hard to get my head around initially, there are many memories I have from photos which I think are memories but may be from looking at photos, but they're not exactly unexplained memories as I have photographic evidence that they existed so the more I thought about the confused I became until I remembered this...

I have a very early first memory of visiting my mum and brother in hospital, just after my brother was born. I remember the bedside table having a tea tray on it with a little milk jug. My memory is of being allowed to drink the milk out of it.

In the past, I have told my parents about this memory but they don't recollect it. At the time I would have only been two and a half years old so it is a very early first memory which may have been confused with another occasion, although in my head it is definitely linked to the birth of my brother and the hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment