Monday 3 November 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 58 - What do you see?



Each week there are prompts which require answering.






Week 58 - What do you see?



Half a glass of water, looking so pure and clean.

Does what you have written have any resemblance to how you view your life? Half full or half empty...

I am probably slightly more of a pessimist than an optimist so it would be half empty, it is interesting that when I first saw the image and wrote what I thought that I said neither half full or half empty.

Describe how you feel after you have reflected. Does that differ from your immediate thoughts?

Although I am probably naturally a bit more of a pessimist I try hard to optimistic which is interesting that my initial reaction was that it is half glass of water without mentioning whether it was half full or half empty. Also trying to have a positive mindset over life, aids you to keep positive in general, which is another reason why it is important to be half full even if it takes effort sometimes.

What about you? What would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment