Each week there are prompts which require answering.
There are many family traits which I exhibit and probably many that I am unaware of:
- my love of food and cooking was passed from my grandmothers and my own mother - we are all great cooks and have enjoyed cooking and feeding the family, hence why I write a regular FOODY FRIDAY blog post on my other blog These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.
- I am told that I have the Davidson nose and wire hair so these must be a genetic traits passed down the Davidson family line.
- my love of family history was inspired by grandmother who loved reflecting about all her extended family members, is this a family trait to have a love of family and social history relating to the family?
- again I am told that I have characteristics of both my parents in me.
- my love of Yorkshire must be a family trait as most of my family down the lines were from Yorkshire although I was actually born and brought up in Lancashire. I moved back to Yorkshire when I came to university and have lived here ever since.
- I look just like my mum did at my age, it's like looking at me when I see photos of her of this age.