Tuesday 8 April 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 31 - What makes me proud?



Each week there are prompts which require answering.



Luke's graduation
So, what is it that makes me proud?

I am very proud of my husbands achievement of getting a DISTINCTION in his Masters degree!! I will be the proudest wife in the world when he lands himself his first animation job, which I believe he can do!!!!! He is also an amazing artist :)

I was proud of myself when I graduated with a 2:1 in Optometry at Bradford University and even more proud that I got through my pre-registration year and finally qualified even though it was a second attempt. 

My graduation






I am proud that I attempted my Grade 8 Clarinet exam even though I never passed it, I'm glad I tried whilst I had the chance. 

I love my job and am proud that I managed to get through the first year of it which was rather insane & stressful!!!

I am proud that I have been able to travel the world & experience so many different cultures even though I like to think I'm still young?!

I am house proud :)

I feel such a lucky person to have been brought up in such a way that I had the opportunities given to me to enable me to achieve these things and I am proud of my parents for giving me these opportunities in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment