Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 40 - Where do I think?




Each week there are prompts which require answering.






Week 40 - Where do I think?


I probably don't do enough thinking, I like to busy myself too much. But when I do think it is when I have a silent few minutes, which can happen when I'm :
  • in the bath or shower
  • spending some time reflecting with God, either at home in bed or in the living room or sometimes at church or a friends house
  • going for a walk and especially in the countryside
  • at work when it is quiet

I keep a journal of my thoughts but only write in it a few times a month and this is often when I am spending time with God.

I have to sometimes try very hard to create space and time to allow myself the chance to think, as I can become stressed or overwhelmed when I do not create this space and time.

When I am trying to make an decision and mull things over, it is often done out loud, as I am a verbal processor, but this is not always great for my husband and family as they get tired of hearing me going through every possible scenario out loud before coming to a conclusion myself.


1 comment:

  1. I do that to! Go through every possible scenario and response!

    ReplyDelete