Sunday 8 September 2013

The Book Of Me, Written By You - Week 1 - Who am I?

The Book Of Me, Written By You is a 15 month project set up by Julie Goucher at Anglers Rest.
Each week there are prompts which require answering. 

Many people are blogging their responses but I was unsure at first whether to share or not, but as the weeks progress I am going to share as much as I feel I can. 

So, here goes...



Week 1 - Who am I? 

(I have not shared all of my responses)
Optometrist

  • an Optometrist
  • vision of beauty (the meaning of my name!)
  • musician
  • clarinettist
  • genealogist or family historian
  • cook
  • wife
  • lover of God
  • clean & tidy
  • a daughter
  • a sister
  • an aunt
  • pianist
  • home owner
  • healer
  • organiser
  • dreamer
  • worshipper
  • tea lover
  • writer of my own personal family history (see The Davidson Family)
  • niece
  • a Hogan
  • a Davidson
  • traveller
  • Godmother

Copyright © 2013 Ruth Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment